The Salango community has an internship program geared toward conservation, environmental education, recovery and strengthening the culture Manta and its environment, in order to introduce our culture while generating skills and attitudes in the student's future professional activities. Therefore the community provides opportunities for study, practice and research to students from various careers relating to tourism, biology and to those who are interested in our wildlife as well as its flora, its management and conservation.
Salango Community Regulations
The Community as administrative entity of conservation and education provides an opportunity for students to conduct their internship activities; these students are subject to the following rules.
The community provides the volunteer:
The facilities for the internship.
An equipped cabin for the duration of the internship.
Access to the library of the Archaeological Museum.
Instructional guide to all areas handled by the Community.
The Community will foster the best internship.
Students of the internship have to adhere to the following rules:
- Work from 08:00 am to 16:00 pm, with an hour for lunch.
- Be attired neatly, with a logo of the institution they represent.
- Learn how to function as an individual within the community.
- They have to attend guidance sessions with the environmental community developer.
- Students must provide supplies for food.
- Students are responsible for the assigned cabin
PROHIBITIONS AND PENALTIES FOR INTERNS
- It is forbidden to perform activities of the internship while intoxicated or with a hangover.
- Students may not allow other people to enter the cabin.
- Students may not enter the cabin after 10 pm.
- Students may not drink alcoholic beverages during working hours.
- Romantic relationships between interns or between interns and staff workers of the community within the facility and work areas are not allowed.
- In the case of failure in complying with any provisions, the President of the Community will present the internship report as unfulfilled to the educational institution or NGO that they are representing.
- Grades and evaluation will be subject to the regulations of the Community.
NOTA: The community is not liable for recklessness or accidents of the interns neither during working hours nor in leisure time.
To receive information on how to link to the Community of Salango, write to our email firstname.lastname@example.org